Anyone attend ENMU that can share their experience with me. How did you go about completing your GFY and how did u like the distance program. Anything you'd like to share?

I currently attend ENMU. I really enjoy the program.  It's a ton of work but well worth it of course.  I've finished up my first year and will be starting my 2nd and final year this upcoming Fall 2015.  I am not distance but I can tell you that students enjoy the distance option since ENMU is smack dab in the middle of no where.  It also forces you to be self sufficient since you are not in an academic environment, but if you are really organized then distance is a great option.  I'm not sure what GFY is... do you mean CFY? If so, I haven't gotten that far since CFY isn't until after you graduate.  Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to know.  There's also another thread somewhere around here that discusses ENMU a bit further.

• 2 weeks later...

All housing is pretty much off campus.  It's pretty easy to find off campus housing, just apply once you find out you've been admitted.  There was no interview for ENMU :-)