Hampton University Fall 2015

JustJay

I will be starting at Hampton as an M.S. student in Communication Sciences and Disorders. I was just admitted and I will be moving from Dallas, Texas in August.

Any other Hampton students lurking about?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/21/2015 at 10:27 PM, Danielle DeBlasio said:

Hey Jaime, I will also be getting my MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders at Hampton University starting Fall 2015. I'm from out of state as well. I moved from Pennsylvania.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats (GPA, GRE, etc.) for getting accepted to Hampton? thanks!

On 6/3/2015 at 6:38 AM, JaimeSLP said:

I will be starting at Hampton as an M.S. student in Communication Sciences and Disorders. I was just admitted and I will be moving from Dallas, Texas in August.

Any other Hampton students lurking about?

Also, what were your stats (GPA, GRE, etc.) if you don't mind giving those? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I just accepted my spot at Hampton U. Do you guys mind sharing how your first year went? Pros/Cons? How were the professors? Class sizes? Were you able to work or did school take too much time? And anything else you'd like to share! Can't wait to start this fall! 

• 1 month later...

you can work part time the first semester. if you aren't retaking any classes then all your classes will be at night 5pm and later, so you'll have the day time to work a little and study.

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2016 at 8:25 AM, tkay2010 said:

Hey! I just accepted my spot at Hampton U. Do you guys mind sharing how your first year went? Pros/Cons? How were the professors? Class sizes? Were you able to work or did school take too much time? And anything else you'd like to share! Can't wait to start this fall! 

How is the program at Hampton? I'm thinking about applying