Jump to content

Graduate Full-Time FPA


Recommended Posts

I was checking my financial aid status (US domestic student) and it says I received a Graduate Full-Time FPA and it says the Category is "waiver".  I am guessing the FPA is an abbreviation for Fulbright Program Adviser.  Excuse my ignorance in the subject, but can someone explain to me what that is and what it means?  I tried googling around, but I thought the best place to as is at the grad cafe!


Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use