Jump to content

Accept an offer for a PhD in Chemistry at King's College London or not?


Recommended Posts

So i have been offered a PhD in Chemistry at King's College London. I'm not sure if i should accept it given the closure and recent re-opening of their chemistry dept. 
 
Pls help me out with your comment/ideas/tips and advice.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not absolutely up to date with the chem department situation in the institute but my initial assessment would be that if you have a few professors who you could research under and full funding I don't see an issue in accepting. My next question would be how long do you have to make your final decision? Also what other universities are you waiting on?

 

I wouldn't make any final decisions until you have all the necessary information needed to make an informed decision. Good luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use