Applying for M.S. in Journalism … Which program would you recommend for an international student?

Hi everybody!

This is my first post so I hope I did not end up in the wrong place to ask my question...

I am a graduate student in Journalism from Belgium. I would like to apply for an extra MS in Journalism next year in the US to gain international exposure. I am highly interested in the Columbia MS programs. But I haven't made up my mind yet. I know Berkeley in California has a very good reputation too. And NYU programs do not look bad either. Would anyone have the kindness to share their experience with me about their MS in Journalism? I am willing to know as much as possible about the academic opportunities that the US offers as far as media area is concerned. 

Many thanks! :)

• 2 months later...

Look into Northwestern University, Marquette University, University of Missouri and I hear University of Texas - Austin has a fantastic program as well. Hope this helps. 

I graduated with a Bachelors in Arts in (Print/Online) Journalism from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. 

Hi everybody!

This is my first post so I hope I did not end up in the wrong place to ask my question...

I am a graduate student in Journalism from Belgium. I would like to apply for an extra MS in Journalism next year in the US to gain international exposure. I am highly interested in the Columbia MS programs. But I haven't made up my mind yet. I know Berkeley in California has a very good reputation too. And NYU programs do not look bad either. Would anyone have the kindness to share their experience with me about their MS in Journalism? I am willing to know as much as possible about the academic opportunities that the US offers as far as media area is concerned. 

Hi everybody!

Look into Northwestern University, Marquette University, University of Missouri and I hear University of Texas - Austin has a fantastic program as well. Hope this helps. 

I graduated with a Bachelors in Arts in (Print/Online) Journalism from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. 

• 1 month later...