Sending higher scores or all scores?

Ignat

I took GRE  yesterday. This is my second time, the first one was August 2010 (I'm that old; apparently, the scores from July 2010 onwards are still valid). According to the unofficial results, I improved my Q and V scores by few points (and I hope that AW as well, because my first one was only 3). Anyway, after the test I needed to choose score recipients and to decide if I want to send all scores or only the recent ones. I was really tired after the test, so I clicked on "send all" -thinking  that  the fact thay I did the test for the second time can be interpreted as a sign of seriousness. But now I'm thinking that maybe I should have send only the recent scores and that the 5 years scores gap can look bad on the application. There is nothing to do about the 4 recipients, but I will probably apply to 8-9 schools, so I'm thinking wheter I should send them only the recent scores or all scores. Or maybe it all just doesn't matter. What do you think?