Simmons online experiences, please share

gettingschooled

I got into Fordham and Simmons (online) for Spring admission. Those are the only two programs I applied to. I currently live in Nevada. Being able to stay home would be convenient but the only 2 reviews I've seen about Simmons were negative, along the lines of "total waste of money," "unimpressed with incompetent fellow students" and "learned nothing."

Others have tried to convince me that where you get your degree doesn't matter and it's more about what you do to enhance your education. I'd like to think this is true but is there a chance I'm making a huge mistake by choosing the online program? It has one required course specifically for group work, which I find kind of unnecessary since I don't intend to do it, but I don't mind. I hope someone can share an experience with Simmons online. I don't want to make a decision based on 2 reviews.

I understand that field placements are more important than other factors but I really want to know what actual students thought of the online learning experience with Simmons. 

• 8 months later...

Hi ,

Did you end up deciding on Simmons or Fordham?

I am currently trying to make a decision between Simmons, USC, and Case Western and would love the feedback on the program!

Thank you.

• 2 months later...