Resume

ChasingMavericks

So a thought for you all. How do you all deal with putting jobs on your resume that you have been hired for already but they don't start until after your grad applications need to be submitted?

For instance, my graduate applications are due in December/January for Fall 2016. I have already been hired for an internship that I will begin January 2016 (Jan-May as a graduation requirement for my current graduate program -I graduate from that in May 2016). I have also been hired already for a summer job 2016. Both are related to my field so I would love to place them on my resume. 

Has anybody faced this dilemma? Had any experience with this?

Please no negative/snarky comments.

Thanks random_grad! That's what I was thinking of doing, making it clear of when the internship starts. While I've been working on my current masters I haven't really been involved in much else, decided to just focus on school, so being able to show that I have plans for the interim makes me feel a lot better!