BU Masters in Deaf Education - acceptance rate and advice

Kicht

I'm applying to BU's MA in Deaf ed, and I'm just wondering what the acceptance rate is for the program? I'm trying to get a sense of my chances, since I won't be applying to a lot of other programs!

Anybody know what they might be looking for in an applicant, or have any advice?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/6/2016 at 4:38 AM, Catt said:

I'm also applying to this program. It's currently my top choice. I'd love to hear any information about this topic! 

Hi Catt, any news from BU yet? I got a call a month ago from faculty, saying they recommended me to admissions, and recommended me for a scholarship, and that I'd be receiving an official letter soon.. but I've yet to hear from admissions!  :|

I'm so nervous, especially since I won't be able to afford the program if I don't receive enough funding!

On 3/2/2016 at 8:24 AM, Kicht said:

Hi Catt, any news from BU yet? I got a call a month ago from faculty, saying they recommended me to admissions, and recommended me for a scholarship, and that I'd be receiving an official letter soon.. but I've yet to hear from admissions!  :|

I'm so nervous, especially since I won't be able to afford the program if I don't receive enough funding!

I haven't heard anything yet! I'm hoping to hear back within the next week or so!