NYU Spring 2016

cpcolma

Hi all I have been lurking around for quite some time but haven't come across any thread regarding Spring 2016 in NYU. I applied  on Oct 23 before the extended deadline in October and all my letters of recommendation were submitted by Oct 31 for the extended program. Since then nothing heard so far I know it hasn't even been the full 6 weeks that they say to review the application. I wanted to hear about other's experiences in terms of getting in and what might be some indication that I have a chance. I had a heart attack moment about a week and a half ago when I got an email with the subject: Welcome to NYU Silver School of Social but it ended up just being an email from the Dean saying thank you for applying etc. I also applied to Hunter for fall 2016. Anyone can help me get an idea of what happened before getting the acceptance email or the rejection email? I'm preparing for both. I don't think I am going to get in to either but I was crossing fingers. I have a low undergrad GPA but I have been working in the field as a case manager for the last 7 years since undergrad. Well thanks everyone! 

• 2 months later...