Chances of Getting In

ginalabarbera

Hi everyone! I am applying for the fall 2016 Masters of Social Work programs to Hunter, NYU, Adelphi, and Stonybrook. Does anyone have any experience with these schools and know the chances for getting in? I have a 3.88 GPA, I am currently a double major in psychology and criminal justice.  I completed an internship in a probation department which ended up being a lot like a counselor position.  Anyone know my chances on getting into Hunter? 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, ginalabarbera said:

UPDATE:  I have been accepted to Adelphi and NYU.  I did not end up applying to Stonybrook and am still finishing up applying to Hunter.  

When did you submit your application for NYU? Congrats!

17 hours ago, Opt4theBest said:

When did you submit your application for NYU? Congrats!

I submitted on January 7th! Thank you, and Good Luck! I am sure you will be hearing soon.  The email they sent was sent at around 11pm.  

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2015 at 11:29 PM, ginalabarbera said:

Hi everyone! I am applying for the fall 2016 Masters of Social Work programs to Hunter, NYU, Adelphi, and Stonybrook. Does anyone have any experience with these schools and know the chances for getting in? I have a 3.88 GPA, I am currently a double major in psychology and criminal justice.  I completed an internship in a probation department which ended up being a lot like a counselor position.  Anyone know my chances on getting into Hunter? 

Did you receive an answer from Hunter? What program are you planning on attending?