Midwestern University Interview Advice

I have an interview at Midwestern in Downers Grove, IL coming up. I was wondering if anyone who has been through their interview process has any advice on the process. I know they do a personal interview and a clinical type interview. Any advice on the clinical writing prompt? Thanks for any help anyone can offer! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They will ask you questions about hypotheticals what would you do in this situation. They will ask you to talk about yourself. And you will be given a writing prompt and 20 minutes to answer the question again another what would you do. I interviewed for Glendale and was accepted yesterday! 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:22 PM, slpgradapplicantfall2016 said:

They will ask you questions about hypotheticals what would you do in this situation. They will ask you to talk about yourself. And you will be given a writing prompt and 20 minutes to answer the question again another what would you do. I interviewed for Glendale and was accepted yesterday! 

Hey! I was wondering if the hypothetical questions are more towards SLP profession itself or just general life situation questions? Thanks!

1 hour ago, kernenh said:

Hey! I was wondering if the hypothetical questions are more towards SLP profession itself or just general life situation questions? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Taylor711 said:

I am also interviewing with Midwestern in a couple days and any advice about the interview process would be so helpful! :) 

Hi guys! The hypothetical questions I got did revolve around Speech Pathology but it wasn't clinical stuff, just basic "what would you do" type questions. Don't stress, I remember being really nervous before the interview, but the professors do a great job on making you feel comfortable. Good luck! :)