BU: Program Status Verifying?!

waitingishard

Hey everyone,
So because I was seeing a bunch of interviews being posted, I decided to check my program status to see if there was a rejection or any sort of change. When I logged in, it indicated by program status was "verifying", even though it confirmed that all my materials were submitted and received, as well as the payment. Does anybody else's status say this? I don't know why my materials would not be verified. 

Mine says the same thing, but I was contacted by BU last month when my GRE scores were missing. They confirmed everything was fine after the score issue was solved, so I'm thinking that it's part of the process (as odd as it seems).

If you still have doubts I'd just contact them.

2 minutes ago, EveryDay said:

Mine says the same thing, but I was contacted by BU last month when my GRE scores were missing. They confirmed everything was fine after the score issue was solved, so I'm thinking that it's part of the process (as odd as it seems).

If you still have doubts I'd just contact them.

Phewf, thank you! I had a mini-freak out that my application may have not actually been read haha