Best advice book/websites on CVs?

socaljournalist

I posted a thread on this forum a week or two ago and got some pretty good advice, so you may want to look through that.

Hi, JerryLandis. I did a search for your username, but I don't think I saw the thread you mention. Do you remember any of the resources that were helpful to you? I have some pretty specific questions about how to arrange this thing, and I'd love to get my hands on a book filled with samples.

Hi, JerryLandis. I did a search for your username, but I don't think I saw the thread you mention. Do you remember any of the resources that were helpful to you? I have some pretty specific questions about how to arrange this thing, and I'd love to get my hands on a book filled with samples.

I have a quick question about CVs. For schools that require a hard copy, should the CV be printed on fancy resume paper, or is plain printer paper okay? I'm not sure what the norm is on that.

Thanks!

I was just about to ask this same question. I'm leaning toward printing mine on regular paper, just like all the other hard copy materials I have to submit.