Undergrad CV/Resume

For those of you who are applying straight out of undergrad (or did at some point and remember), what sorts of things are you including on your CV? I feel like most of the sample copies I've seen are by people who have already had a professional career or have gone through a masters program...so they list things like teaching and publications that I don't think MOST undergrad students have. I've worked some really great jobs with non-profits and as an interpreter, but what about the other run of the mill student jobs I've had (waitressing?) are those worth putting down too? If I've worked 25-40 hours per week while in college should I include that somewhere on there too?

What heading are you guys putting things like conferences and scholarships?

What about getting artwork published? Are you including GRE score on there? Where?

Thanks everyone!

My professors have suggested to exclude the GPA from my CV (even though I graduate with 3.93 and 4.0 in my two majors) and replace it with any graduation-related honors, such as latin honors or departmental honors. Things like scholarships, grants, and any academic, merit-based award should go under a single Honors and Awards section. No matter what you do, however, don't over stuff your CV with fluff that you can reasonably assume most of your competitors are also going to have. The committees are not going to be impressed in the least if you submit a three page CV if it is full of run-of-the-mill crap like some freshman year essay award from English 101. You want to be selective with the information you include, in order to highlight the most important and impressive accomplishments.