E-mail from WVU

So this morning I got an email from West Virginia University saying that my application was still under active consideration. Did anyone get an acceptance/rejection email or was this an email for everyone applying? Just figured I'd ask :)

I just received a rejection email from them (my first rejection, too, but they were my last choice so I don't really care much). So that means they needed to deliberate more about your application, I guess.

Good luck!

I got an invitation to interview February 26 from 9-11--but no more information. Does anyone know if the 26th is the only day they're interviewing or if they're going to narrow down the time to a more specific time slot?

10 hours ago, wvuspeechie said:

I got an invitation to interview February 26 from 9-11--but no more information. Does anyone know if the 26th is the only day they're interviewing or if they're going to narrow down the time to a more specific time slot?

i think its an all-day interview with a lunch and a tour of the clinic. One day type of thing, a lot of schools do it like this. I haven't received any more information either but the RSVP date was Monday so I am assuming they will send out where to meet and everything to those who have RSVP'd after Monday