Fall 2016 UW HCDE Masters Program

inkyx

Hoping I'm not the only one out there waiting anxiously for an update from UW. Are there any other applicants out there for the same program? Did you apply to any other programs? 

Let's hope that these next couple weeks bring swift news either way.

1 hour ago, hambone said:

Yes- me, me, me! Almost pulling out my hair waiting! Fingers crossed that it happens soon, and we both get good news. :)

Was starting to feel like I was the only one! Yes let's keep each other posted and hopefully it's not much longer! 

I've been admitted as well, and just sent through my confirmation to attend! This was the only program I applied to (due to the ability to flex part time and still work full time). The wait was horrible. 

• 10 months later...

Hi Guys, I had a CMU admit last year but couldn't afford it so deferred it to 2017. I am quite interested in the UW HCDE program and I managed to apply to that this year after missing the deadline the last time around. Any opinions on how the two programs compare and if it would be possible to work full time in Canada and still attend classes at Seattle?