Harvard Divinity MTS Results

tdcqabus

@beforevirtue I realize that this is off topic but I noticed that you indicated that you've been rejected by Notre Dame. I'm curious as to when you received this information as I haven't heard back from them at all. Thanks. 

I have a question about financial aid at HDS- on my financial award information page, it has my parent contribution and student contribution listed as $0, and they gave me a grant worth 50% of tuition. Do you know why it says $0 for the contribution? What does yours say? And how exactly are their grants calculated? I unfortunately cannot afford the remaining 50% of the tuition. 

The contributions listed do not matter. HDS offers either 100%, 75%, or 50% tuition as need-based financial aid. There's nothing in between. What you get depends on certain income brackets they use. I know HDS does not consider parental income at all, so parental contribution should = 0. However, you should have some student contribution listed if you had income from last year. You can contact the financial aid office and see what they say about this, but they won't offer anything different unless they miscalculated something. 

@beforevirtue Thanks for the info. I sent them an email today and they said that my application was still under review and that I should hear from them next week. Really wish they would release everyone's status at the same time like other schools do.