Georgia Tech-Fall 2016

nguyenngocluong

Hi, I am an international student from Asia. I decided to go to  Georgia Tech to do PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Fall 2016. Is there anyone who decided to go to Georgia Tech ? Can you introduce yourself and let's be friend. Especially ones whose major is ECE. We can help each other about housing, studying, researching and other stuff :D Nice to meet all you guys

On 3/16/2016 at 9:58 AM, nguyenngocluong said:

Hi, I am an international student from Asia. I decided to go to  Georgia Tech to do PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Fall 2016. Is there anyone who decided to go to Georgia Tech ? Can you introduce yourself and let's be friend. Especially ones whose major is ECE. We can help each other about housing, studying, researching and other stuff :D Nice to meet all you guys

I am surprised since Georgia Tech is such a big engineering school, but it seems like not so many people in this forum will go to Georgia Tech :( I am really looking forward to meeting my new school-mates

22 hours ago, numkang said:

I am also Asia international who got accepted from GATech for this Fall 2016.

Although I am still waiting for the result from UT, I think I will choose GATech anyway.

By the way, I am finding a roommate.

Nice to meet you :D Where are you from ? Me too, I am still waiting for some other schools but I think I will probably choose GaTech :D Me too I am finding a roommate :D can I have your facebook ?

On 3/25/2016 at 0:27 PM, nguyenngocluong said:

Nice to meet you :D Where are you from ? Me too, I am still waiting for some other schools but I think I will probably choose GaTech :D Me too I am finding a roommate :D can I have your facebook ?

I sent you a message.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:42 PM, jezizzle said:

Hello! I decided to go to GaTech for MS in Fall 2016. I clicked "YES" for admission on applyweb. Am I supposed to get a confirmation? What happens next?  

That's all I saw too. But you can check your checklist on applyweb. Your decision should be on there.

On 23/03/2016 at 0:17 PM, nguyenngocluong said:

I am surprised since Georgia Tech is such a big engineering school, but it seems like not so many people in this forum will go to Georgia Tech :( I am really looking forward to meeting my new school-mates

Hi, I am also an international student but from Africa. I'm going for PhD ECE at GaTech for Fall 2016. Kindly inbox me your Facebook ID lets discuss...

On 4/12/2016 at 2:42 AM, jezizzle said:

Hello! I decided to go to GaTech for MS in Fall 2016. I clicked "YES" for admission on applyweb. Am I supposed to get a confirmation? What happens next?  

In my case, i received an email confirming that I submitted my decision. And for ECE department, we have to send an hard copy of the acceptance form to GT via post office.

12 hours ago, Sorawit said:

When will y'all start looking for housing? Is anybody looking for roommate(s)?

I and some other friends in this thread are looking for housing. The earlier we look for housing, the cheaper price we can get. We have a facebook group for Georgia Tech-Fall 2016 international freshmen.  If u wanna join us, you can leave your facebook id here, i will add you to the group.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, blacknighterrant said:

I'm going to GA Tech for ECE Masters too. I'm not an international student though.

I don't think this thread is exclusive for international students :D. Many of us here have some visa-related issues that we talked about on the Facebook page, but I'm sure you are equally as welcome to join if you want. Congratulations on your admission!