Mentioning Spring classes in SOP

Well, I thought that I had my SOP pretty much figured out, until I realized just how little time I have left. Now I'm panicking a bit, especially as I promised one of my LOR writers I'd finish it and submit it this week for one of my schools. All of a sudden my "experience" section is seeming very sparse, and I'm not sure how to pad it and remain honest. I'm graduating this spring, but before that I will be taking two graduate level electives in my field - would it be appropriate to mention this? Would it make me seem more serious and committed, or is it simply irrelevant? I know that I'll be competing with students who've already finished an MA, so I want to seem as earnest and well-prepared as possible. What do you guys think?

Well, I thought that I had my SOP pretty much figured out, until I realized just how little time I have left. Now I'm panicking a bit, especially as I promised one of my LOR writers I'd finish it and submit it this week for one of my schools. All of a sudden my "experience" section is seeming very sparse, and I'm not sure how to pad it and remain honest. I'm graduating this spring, but before that I will be taking two graduate level electives in my field - would it be appropriate to mention this? Would it make me seem more serious and committed, or is it simply irrelevant? I know that I'll be competing with students who've already finished an MA, so I want to seem as earnest and well-prepared as possible. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't list them, but working them in to your SoP is just fine. I mention in my SoP in a paragraph that discusses my language preparation that I'm taking a class next semester where the professor and I are translating Aeschylus' "Agamemnon" (probably one of the most difficult Greek texts). This shows that I'm willing to tackle difficult tasks, I'll work hard, yada yada. I also mention that, because I understand the necessity of modern research languages, I plan to take German next summer.