Graduate from Bachelor's in Spring, Begin Masters in Fall?

faithleee

Question

Hi everyone, 

I am just wondering if anyone is in the same situation before and what would you do? 

I have been admitted into University of Waterloo MMath program for Fall 2016. However it is a conditional offer. The thing is, I will only finish my bachelor's (from another Canadian University) in Spring. Namely, I would have finish my courses in Winter, but the Spring is just the second part of my thesis which I can finish it in 2 months if I dedicate to it full time. 

Since it is a conditional offer, the UWaterloo expects me to send in by final transcript by July, but I would only get my final transcript in optimally 22nd August or so. I am just wondering if they give extension for such cases ? They say they may take back the offer if conditions aren't met which worries me. Anyone in the same situation before have any advice? I will talk to my university but just want to see if there are any people in the same situation as I am 

Thank you. 

2 answers to this question