SFSU Fall 2016 Admission

Hey guys! 

I heard that someone got their acceptance today from SFSU and wanted to know if anyone else heard anything?! 

I had the interview but haven't heard back yet and I'm SUPPPPPPER nervous! Anything to help the nerves would be great! 

Thanks ya

28 minutes ago, SLP4lyfe said:

Hey guys! 

I heard that someone got their acceptance today from SFSU and wanted to know if anyone else heard anything?! 

I had the interview but haven't heard back yet and I'm SUPPPPPPER nervous! Anything to help the nerves would be great! 

Thanks ya

Hey!

I just received a notice in the mail today! They were postmarked on the 18th. I am wait listed as number 5! So, I think your notice just depends on how far you live from SF and how fast (or slow) your snail mail is.

I'm content. Upset I have to wait longer, and i still haven't heard back from any schools. And, i don't know how good being number 5 is in relation to everything.

I hope you hear something soon!!

I just checked my mail (idk why i thought they would email it haha)  and got in! :D 

I'm glad they at least told you what number! CSU East bay doesn't. YOU GOT THIS!!! :D:D Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SLPwestcoast said:

Is there a Facebook page for those who got in?? 

I don't think so. I didn't see one in the other forum topic with the list of facebook groups.

on a different note - does anyone know when SFSU is going to send out official letters? I want to receive an official admittance letter before turning down my other offers 

1 hour ago, jm1988 said:

I don't think so. I didn't see one in the other forum topic with the list of facebook groups.

on a different note - does anyone know when SFSU is going to send out official letters? I want to receive an official admittance letter before turning down my other offers 

Did you get your COC all completed and turned in?  The day after I turned mine in I got an official letter emailed and then few days later I got one in the mail.  This was about a week ago.  

21 minutes ago, SLPwestcoast said:

Did you get your COC all completed and turned in?  The day after I turned mine in I got an official letter emailed and then few days later I got one in the mail.  This was about a week ago.  

I completed my COC the day I got my conditional acceptance and mailed it out once I got the official notice from CTC last Thursday. I'm all the way in LA so I wonder if it's still going through the mail. I just called the Crediential and Graduate Services Center and their office is closed and won't reopen until Monday. Hopefully they received it and I'll get an email soon! Thanks for letting me know!

3 hours ago, jm1988 said:

I completed my COC the day I got my conditional acceptance and mailed it out once I got the official notice from CTC last Thursday. I'm all the way in LA so I wonder if it's still going through the mail. I just called the Crediential and Graduate Services Center and their office is closed and won't reopen until Monday. Hopefully they received it and I'll get an email soon! Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah you will probably get it pretty soon.  I was able to email my COC so it went quick.  Congrats!  And hopefully get to meet you!  

You 

4 hours ago, SLPwestcoast said:

Yeah you will probably get it pretty soon.  I was able to email my COC so it went quick.  Congrats!  And hopefully get to meet you!  

OH i asked if i could email it and they said to mail it...

So excited to meet you all you future classmates!! :D someone should make a FB group for sure!  

With one week to go before decision deadlines, I finally received the official recommendation for admissions! Will be accepting SFSU's offer :D 

two questions:

1) Does anyone know if SFSU is offering any funding/grants?

2) How does one start a Facebook group? Lol

57 minutes ago, SLP4lyfe said:

Has anyone else submitted their COC and not received the official acceptance letter? 

I called and emailed the credential office to make sure that they received my COC - they verified Monday afternoon. It took the entire week from the time they confirmed to get the email from SFSU. My guess is that they're still processing everything and it takes a little while for the school to update their records?

I'd call on Monday to be sure and ask if you'll be receiving your official acceptance before the deadline for (most) other schools next Friday.

On April 9, 2016 at 2:13 PM, jm1988 said:

I called and emailed the credential office to make sure that they received my COC - they verified Monday afternoon. It took the entire week from the time they confirmed to get the email from SFSU. My guess is that they're still processing everything and it takes a little while for the school to update their records?

I'd call on Monday to be sure and ask if you'll be receiving your official acceptance before the deadline for (most) other schools next Friday.

I did call today and apparently they overlooked my email. So they said I should be receiving the email soon hopefully! 

Thank you for the info, that definitely helped! 

And yes we should totally make a FB group!