Torn between The New School & CCNY for Marketing/ Brand Management

FernRoh15

Question

I'm an advertising professional, international applicant. Current with Ogilvy as an account sup & got admission to The New Schools MS Media Management & expecting to also get admitted to CCNY's MPS Branding & Integrated Communications.

Which should I favor, considering the outcome of the course? My intention is to move into marketing management with a brand after a brief stint with an agency in advertising & media planning. The New School's MS Media management seems more legitimate to me over CCNY's MPS in Branding & Integrated Communications.

Any opinions are solicited, as I'm not so savvy with the standing of these colleges & courses. Thanks is advance!

1 answer to this question

Hi, keeping in view you career goal, I agree with your decision that certainly The New School's MS Media management is more aligned with your goal & the kind of exposure you are looking for. Additionally, you may connect up with a few of its alumni to understand the job opportunities better. Good Luck!!