Speech Pathology Program online

I would like to know which university has the best ONLINE speech and language pathology program.  I live in Canada and would like to enrol in a masters' degree part time (online).

Thanks,

I don't think anyone has the answer for the "best" program, online or traditional (trust me, I've been asking this question for a year). I can tell you that University of Northern Colorado has (what seems to be) a good three year (part time) program. It is very competitive but reasonably priced with seemingly good faculty. I have a friend doing Idaho's online program who also really likes it. That one is slightly more expensive, but not bad. Wyoming has one, but it is synchronous, so you have to actually login to the classes which does interfere with flexibility. Western Kentucky also has a three year option I believe, and I have also heard good things about that program. University of South Carolina has a great reputation, but their program is MUCH more expensive (like $50k more than others). 

They are all really competitive (of course), but all accredited! 

I know Nova and Eastern New Mexico also have programs, and there are many more that I didn't mention.

Hope this helps!

I agree that Univ. of Northern Colorado is probably one of the best online programs based on my pre-application research.  They only take applications every "even numbered" year, so the next application round is Feb 2018.  They also have a flat rate for their online program (as opposed to in/out-of state tuition) and only like a 2wks or month on-campus requirement.  I also think Univ. of Montana has a good program, but they have only recently been ranked because their program just started.  They are also "synchronous" so classes are during the day, like a normal campus schedule.  There's also Eastern Carolina Univ.  They're pretty expensive though.

I have no idea how all of that works between countries though.  You should email a few of them to get more information.  You can also search for their 2016 rankings for the SLP program.  It won't designate between on-campus and distance probably, but I would assume a high-ranking school would want their distance program to be similar in quality.

I am definitely biased, but would have to say the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire!  :)  I love the faculty and overall program.  So happy to be a part of their 2nd online cohort!