Info on UIdaho for working outside academia

Hi math people, my partner applied to some biostats and stats programs this year, and he's leaning towards UIdaho but has some questions. This is what he wrote: 

I would like to work as a statistician in the medical research field, possibly in clinical trials. I need help choosing a statistics MS program from among the schools to which I have been accepted:

Oregon State - offered me a TAship
Washington State - the most mathematically rigorous, or so I've heard
Oregon Health Science University (Biostatistics) - focused on applications that interest me - lots of research opportunities
University of Idaho - I'm strongly leaning toward this one. Here's why:

I live in Seattle with my wife, who is in her second year of a PhD. UIdaho will let me take classes online so that I can stay here. This also means that I can do an internship with a company in Seattle (Fred Hutchinson and Benaroya Research Institute come to mind, along with some consulting firms that work with pharma companies) and make contacts that I can use to find a job after I graduate. I can finish this program by the end of summer 2017, whereas all the others will take two years starting in September. They don't really have biostat-specific courses for me to take online, but I can take some supplemental courses online at Penn State. Here's what I'm planning to take:

Fall 2015 - I took Math 461 Probability Theory @ U of Illinois, equivalent to UIdaho Stat 451 (3 cr)
Summer 2016 
STAT 422 Sample Survey Methods
STAT 452 Mathematical Statistics
@PS - STAT 483 SAS programming
Fall 2016 
STAT 507 Experimental Design
STAT 565 Computer Intensive Statistics
STAT 501 Seminar (1 cr)
@PS - STAT 555 Statistical Analysis of Genomics Data
Spring 2016
STAT 519 Multivariate Analysis
STAT 550 Regression
STAT 597 Consulting Practicum (2 cr)
@PS - STAT 509 Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials (3 cr)
Summer 2017 - Internship (3 cr)

Here is some information about the courses I want to take at Penn State:
Statistical Analysis of Genomics Data STAT 555 https://onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/statprogram/stat555
Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials STAT 509 https://onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/statprogram/stat509
Statistical Analysis System Programming STAT 483 syllabus attached

I'm also looking into doing an independent project with a local chiropractor in which I would analyze a dataset of patients' pain levels, treatments administered and changes in bone positioning over time which could lead to a publication.

Before I make my final decision, I would like to get some input from the GradCafe community. Will going to a relatively unknown school hurt my job prospects? Will my ad-hoc biostatistics program be as good as a real biostat MS? This program seems very applied, but that's probably fine given that I don't intend to seek an academic career. I would especially like to hear from anyone who works in the medical/healthcare/pharma industry, especially those who make hiring decisions, any anyone who attended UIdaho or knows an alumn(a/us).