SOP Readers?

Since I know that none of you are busy right now and have all the time in the world to devote to me and my application process....I was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to read my statement of purpose and hack it to pieces with a rusty blade? I would most excited about readers who are not afraid to hurt my feelings or tell me that I'm a total jackass or that I need to start over with a blank sheet of paper, etc.

I've read suggestions that some of you have given to other people who have posted and I think you guys are basically dead on and know what you're talking about so I'd very much appreciate your knowledgeable insight/criticism.

If any of you are willing to read it and offer insights, please PM me and I will send it your way....I'd also be more than willing to read yours and offer my own suggestions as well!

Since I know that none of you are busy right now and have all the time in the world to devote to me and my application process....I was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to read my statement of purpose and hack it to pieces with a rusty blade? I would most excited about readers who are not afraid to hurt my feelings or tell me that I'm a total jackass or that I need to start over with a blank sheet of paper, etc.

I've read suggestions that some of you have given to other people who have posted and I think you guys are basically dead on and know what you're talking about so I'd very much appreciate your knowledgeable insight/criticism.

If any of you are willing to read it and offer insights, please PM me and I will send it your way....I'd also be more than willing to read yours and offer my own suggestions as well!

People regularly post their SoP here: http://community.livejournal.com/applyingtograd/ and get a fair amount of feedback.