Central European University Decisions

Atropos

So, I am currently waitlisted at CEU for their PhD program...the issue is that the deadline for those currently with offers to decide is after the April 15 deadline for the programs I am accepted to in the US. This is a better position to be in than I was last year (just waitlists, no acceptances), but I am really interested in CEU (if I were accepted, I would attend). 

With that said, if you (or know anyone) who received an offer from CEU and aren't planning on attending, please notify the department so I could potentially get an offer before I have to decide at my other programs.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GeneH said:

Similar situation I am holding. So I plan to accecpt US offer firsthand...I hope we have great luck sooner. 

Me too...I think it'd be amazing to study at CEU...but I fear nothing's going to happen in the next couple days. Let's hope at least one of us gets it =)

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Atropos said:

Me too...I think it'd be amazing to study at CEU...but I fear nothing's going to happen in the next couple days. Let's hope at least one of us gets it =)

I emailed to the department and got some information. So I bravely declined the offers of admission from US. I think economics dept will give results within this month. I hope both of us get admissions!!!