CSULA Admissions & CalSWEC

redtaz

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and see who of you have been admitted to the CSULA MSW Program. I submitted my application to CSULA on January 13, 2016, got my provisional acceptance letter in the mail on March 7 and submitted all the documents required on March 16. All i'm waiting for now is for my GPA to be verified, which they said would take a while. Is anyone in the same situation as me where they are still waiting on this?

Also wanted to see if anyone else had yet had their interview setup for CalSWEC. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2016 at 5:11 PM, redtaz said:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and see who of you have been admitted to the CSULA MSW Program. I submitted my application to CSULA on January 13, 2016, got my provisional acceptance letter in the mail on March 7 and submitted all the documents required on March 16. All i'm waiting for now is for my GPA to be verified, which they said would take a while. Is anyone in the same situation as me where they are still waiting on this?

Also wanted to see if anyone else had yet had their interview setup for CalSWEC. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!

Quick question, how long did you make your Calswec essay? 

• 8 months later...