SFAI?

themkickingpoe

• 2 weeks later...

I got a phone call that I am admitted on 11th of March and then I got paperwork in the mail on 24th of March.

I couldn't believe it when I got a call on 11th, so I called the school. I was told that this year they are not interviewing everybody.

I received a phone message around 3/20 and it sounded positive, but I can't tell if I am definitely in. He said the letter was on its way and I could talk to admissions about the program and moving to SF... and that they need to know by May 1st so they can allocate studio space. Sounds good right?

Well, still no word on paper. And I called admissions and they won't tell me anything until I get the letter.

Any word on funding? And what is your concentration?

I finally got the acceptance letter! It was mailed on 3/22... I live in New Orleans, so sometimes mail delivery is funky.

My concentration is in painting as well. Are you planning on accepting, or are you still weighing options? I am fairly positive I will be going to SFAI.

Congratulations! It is good when the wait is finally over. I am fairly positive that I will accept too. However I want to visit first ( I live in NY) and I can only do it in the end of April. So I guess I will hand them the paperwork when I visit.

I am kind of freaking out. I got a phone call stating that I was accepted three weeks ago and I haven't gotten any paperwork yet. So, I called today and spoke to the dude who picks up the admissions phone and told him about my situation and he took down my info and called me back later in the day and said all decisions will be sent out in two weeks. And I said, "but someone called me and told me I was in"- and he said that all decisions have not been made, and he can't disclose anymore information. Has anyone experienced this? THANKS.