D'oh!

swisnieski

Got an automated e-mail recently from my safety-net school saying I had not uploaded a supplemental form on my application and asking me to please do so as soon as possible. Logging back into the application, I realize I had, indeed, not uploaded it -- I had glanced right over the requirement since it was a solid block of text with instructions I had assumed were directed entirely at applicants to the clinical program. I quickly filled out the form and went to attach it to the application...

Of course, I couldn't. The deadline was 17 days ago. My application is locked.

No word from the lady in charge of the grad program on how to proceed. I e-mailed her three days ago.

Oy vey!

I assume that if you attach the form to the email to the graduate secretary/DGS that should be fine, or they wouldn't have contacted you about submitting it in the first place. Just make sure you get a reply on Monday (=call if you don't hear back by noon) because everybody is starting to leave for holiday vacations and you want your file to be complete as soon as possible.

Got an automated e-mail recently from my safety-net school saying I had not uploaded a supplemental form on my application and asking me to please do so as soon as possible. Logging back into the application, I realize I had, indeed, not uploaded it -- I had glanced right over the requirement since it was a solid block of text with instructions I had assumed were directed entirely at applicants to the clinical program. I quickly filled out the form and went to attach it to the application...

Of course, I couldn't. The deadline was 17 days ago. My application is locked.

No word from the lady in charge of the grad program on how to proceed. I e-mailed her three days ago.

Oy vey!

ahhh! its so easy to miss stuff like that! i felt like i kept on stumbling on more stuff ineeded throughout the application process!