recommendation letter for MFA photography

rama

Hi!, two of my recommendors have asked me to write the letter for them. First one was Ok but can't help the language look the same in the second. Could anyone help me with what should be the imp. points that must be covered.

Edited by rama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think you should find other recommenders. It does not seem for me that your chosen recommenders are suitable for the job and would be taken seriously. Former professors or curators who are familiar with your work are your best bet and they know how to write a recommendation letter. Also it is very useful if you send them a copy of your statement of purpose so they can see how you would like to benefit from the MFA programs of the schools you are applying for and they can support you in those goals with their recommendation letters. My recommenders asked for my statement of goals so they were able to tailor their recommendations to suit my goals.

Hi!, two of my recommendors have asked me to write the letter for them. First one was Ok but can't help the language look the same in the second. Could anyone help me with what should be the imp. points that must be covered.