Updating Transcripts/GPA

Totakeke

My most recent semester results will be out on the 30th, and I have still several applications completed and all the supplementary materials sent out 2 weeks ago, but not yet submitted, with the deadlines being around 31st December or 1st of January. So is the best course of action is just to ignore the results on the 30th for the information in my applications even if it might slightly elevate my GPA scores, and just send them the updated transcripts again which will only reach them after mid January?

I'm most worried about the confusion that might arise with all my scores and the calculations and conversions associated as I'm already sending two transcripts for each of my applications.

You should submit everything on time!

If you won't have the new transcripts before the deadlines, submit what you have now. If there's a good reason to update the adcoms - e.g. your new GPA is substantially higher or you took an important course you want the adcoms to know about - then contact the schools about submitting updated transcripts. If it's only a small change, I wouldn't bother.