English PhD Programs

roseparade

While stalking the mailman lately, I think it's the wisest decision to apply to as many English PhD programs as physically possible now that I graduated this semester. Could someone send some January 15th or February deadlines my way for strong programs and, if possible, ones that wouldn't grimace at postmodernism? I would appreciate any/ all suggestions and will stop hyperventilating once I have more back up options. Then, I won't be up at night thinking, well, maybe I could be 1/30 to get in....

In terms of the later applications, I've already applied to Vanderbilt, WUSTL, Fordham, and Penn.

Thank you so much.

• 6 months later...

While stalking the mailman lately, I think it's the wisest decision to apply to as many English PhD programs as physically possible now that I graduated this semester. Could someone send some January 15th or February deadlines my way for strong programs and, if possible, ones that wouldn't grimace at postmodernism? I would appreciate any/ all suggestions and will stop hyperventilating once I have more back up options. Then, I won't be up at night thinking, well, maybe I could be 1/30 to get in....

In terms of the later applications, I've already applied to Vanderbilt, Brandeis, Fordham, and Penn.

Thank you so much.

Hi wondering where you applied to in the end? I'm interested in postmodernism as well and am applying for Fall 2011.