Bilingual SLP Programs

SC201

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of finalizing my list of schools, and I'm not a native Spanish speaker, but I majored in Spanish as an undergrad (just graduated in May).  I know some schools offer different types of bilingual programs (Indiana, Marquette).  Anyone know of other schools in the Northeast or Midwest area that offer bilingual programs, and does anyone have any feedback on them?

I'm also trying to think of ways to keep up speaking Spanish now that I'm not in school anymore, so if anyone has any ideas for that that'd be great too haha, thanks!

These are the 6 that I applied to. All have a bilingual / multicultural component and a 3-year leveling program for out-of-field candidates 

--Univ of Illinois - Champaign doesn't directly have one, but they have a bilngual extension certificate through their special ed dept. 

--Univ. of New Mexico is where I'm at and loving it (though not doing bilingual classes yet)

--Univ of Redlands

--New Mexico State Univ. 

--T.C. Columbia

--University of Arizona 

I would also like to add the University of Minnesota and Indiana University - Bloomington. They both accept 3-year candidates.

Indiana has a Spanish-specific bilingual program, whereas Minnesota has a Bilingual Extension that is more flexible in terms of the languages covered.