How to mention a job I haven't started yet?

I recently landed an internship with a well-known organization, where I'll be doing research that is very relevant to what I'm intending to study in grad school. However, by the time I start work, I will have already submitted my SOP. How do I go about including this internship in my SOP? I have a general understanding of what I'll be doing, but no specifics, like what projects I'll be working on. I really would like to include it somehow, as I think it would substantially strengthen my application, but I can't come up with a way to make it sound as important as it is. All I can come up with is a vague sentence about what I'll hope to be doing, instead of tangible things.

I recently landed an internship with a well-known organization, where I'll be doing research that is very relevant to what I'm intending to study in grad school. However, by the time I start work, I will have already submitted my SOP. How do I go about including this internship in my SOP? I have a general understanding of what I'll be doing, but no specifics, like what projects I'll be working on. I really would like to include it somehow, as I think it would substantially strengthen my application, but I can't come up with a way to make it sound as important as it is. All I can come up with is a vague sentence about what I'll hope to be doing, instead of tangible things.

I would just say something like "In addition to my previous experience, I will further it over the coming months through my internship at XYZ. In this position, I will be responsible for/I will be researching (things that you know for sure you will be doing).... I also intend to (things you hope to be doing) which will (explain how this is relevant to what you want to do in grad school)." This is very vague and my language is lackluster, but I think framing it this way will make it a highlight in your SOP if this is what you need it to be.