Teachers College (Columbia) Scholarships

srl

Hey, does anyone know about the process by which I could apply for scholarships to Teachers College? Are there specific forms to be filled out, or are you automatically eligible once you send in your application to TC?

I applied there last year, and there were three separate things filled out on the online application:

Application for Admission

Office of Residential Services (to live on campus)

Scholarship Application (which I filled out and submitted approximately 1.5 months after my application for admission)

I know the Scholarship Application was not there when I initially applied for admission - perhaps I received an e-mail or notification it was available. I submitted it 1/21 last year, so perhaps they have not put it up online yet.

Edited by readyforachange

Hey thanks for the answer. Yes I did fill that out online, but I was wondering if there are any other processes required besides this? (It seemed very short and easy to fill out - almost too good to be true...) Do you know anything about the chances of receiving a scholarship for a Masters program (in Science Education)? Is it common to receive funding? Thanks.

I applied there last year, and there were three separate things filled out on the online application:

Application for Admission

Office of Residential Services (to live on campus)

Scholarship Application (which I filled out and submitted approximately 1.5 months after my application for admission)

I know the Scholarship Application was not there when I initially applied for admission - perhaps I received an e-mail or notification it was available. I submitted it 1/21 last year, so perhaps they have not put it up online yet.