less than three recommendation letters

nsc

Hi,

I am apply to computer science/engineering graduate program. I have not got three recommendation letters up to now.

Can anyone recommend some graduate programs that require two letters, or none at all?

The more such MS cs programs, the better.

Thanks!

I can't think of any reputable programs in the United States or Canada that accept less than three recommendation letters.

Outside of North America, I think University of Helskini (in Finland) doesn't require any letters of recommendations.

Edited by Warelin

You should probably call your desired department and ask but it seems like Northwestern requires a minimum of 2 letters. http://www.tgs.northwestern.edu/admission/application-requirements/letters-of-recommendation.html  

I'm sure there must be other schools where MS programs require less than 3.

9 hours ago, Warelin said:

I can't think of any reputable programs in the United States or Canada that accept less than three recommendation letters.

Outside of North America, I think University of Helskini (in Finland) doesn't require any letters of recommendations.

Thanks. I should only apply to programs in the United States.

For schools that require three, I suggest you find any professor with any link to you who is willing to write a letter. It doesn't have to be that good, because not having that third letter will likely get your application auto-rejected, so a mediocre letter is better than nothing.