Jump to content

How should I list this degree on my CV?


Recommended Posts

I'm from the US and back in the US for my PhD, but I got my masters in the UK and I'm not sure how to list in on my CV.

It seems like in the UK they'd just say "MRes(Dist) in Something" but I don't know if Americans would know what the abbreviations are for. Would I be better off spelling out "Master of Research in Something, with Distinction," which seems kind of superfluously wordy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use