2 Typos in SOP

Art_of_Cats

Hi Everyone,

This is my second time around applying to PhDs. In my eagerness to apply, I submitted an application to one of my schools about a week ago, and the submission deadline is not until January. After submitting I noticed two typos: I typed "groups" instead of "group's" and "When I reflect on my thesis, which argues (blah blah), I wondered..." 

I feel really good about this application (except for the typos). I have already visited the campus twice and have met with five of the department's professors, and all of my meetings went really well so I think I made a good first impression.

Is it worth trying to contact the grad admissions office to submit a SOP without these typos? I've seen mixed advice on the internet ranging from "don't worry about it" to "your application will automatically be thrown out." 

Has anyone been admitted to a PhD art history program after submitting a SOP with typos?

Thank you so much! Good luck to everyone applying.