Master in psychology/technology

Martin_s

Hi there, I've got a question which I don't seem to find any good answer to anywhere so I'll give it a shot here.

I recently graduated from my bachelor's degree in psychology. During my studies I developed an interest for how technology can be used in clinical psychology and health behaviors. My research papers during the bachelor's degree also investigated this topic. However it seems like a quite new field and I'm unsure what to choose for graduate school. My dream job in the future would be to do research in the field and develop systems/apps/online applications that can be used to enhance clinical psychology and promote health behavior.

I guess that there isn't a perfect match out there, however I've been looking around a bit and the closest options I've found are Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or Media Psychology. I've also been looking at Clinical Psychology but I guess you'd miss the whole technical part then.

All suggestions, advises or inputs are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance

Not sure if it is remotely what you are looking for but you may check out Human Factors psychology. Texas Tech has a program (MA or PhD) for example. Not sure exactly what they research (and there's other programs out there) but I personally know some HF students and it sounds like you may find some type of fit there.