Is reapplying (in consecutive academic years) allowed for graduate program at Stanford ?

AshwiniP1

Question

HI,

I am reapplying for MS at Stanford. I had applied for PhD last year. I wanted to know if reapplying in consecutive years is allowed at Stanford. I have this question because the year 2016-2017 is missing from their application form (in section for Previous Application). As a result, I am unable to submit the form.

I know this is not the right forum, but I feel that someone might have an idea about this here. I am unable to contact the Computer Science admissions office as they are not replying to mails or picking up calls.

Edited by AshwiniP1

1 answer to this question

2016/17 is this past year. If you're applying for next year, it would be 2017/18. Maybe that's the issue. Other than that, I know no specifics, but I have never heard of this kind of ban, only a general suggestion that if you have applied to and been rejected from a program, you should demonstrate how things have changed to merit a different outcome if you apply again.