PhD Interview Advice 2017

Hello! I didn't see a topic for this yet..sorry if its a duplicate!

I have a lunch meeting with three professors from my top PhD in Management program on Wednesday. They called me to set it up before my application was complete so I think I made a good impression, but now I don't want to ruin it. 

Any advice? 

Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking! It went incredibly well. I practiced responses to a wide array of potential interview questions, bought a new outfit, and thought of small talk questions. 

I was nervous about making a good impression, but as the meal unfolded, it became clear that they were selling to me. That definitely took some of the pressure off and gave me a great opportunity to ask quite a bit about the program. The more I heard, the more I became confident I would be an excellent fit to the program. I delivered thank-you notes the following day. The day after that they made me an offer of admission.

They said they had never made an offer this early before but were so impressed by me that they wanted to do whatever they could to make sure I could be in the program. I believe I will be well-appreciated by prolific and quality professors at this b-school, and have accepted their offer of admission. Words can't explain how relieved and excited I feel.