Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is there some online list of Universities that allow students to complete a laboratory rotation for their first year as a Masters student?


Recommended Posts

I would suspect there's not that many, and if so there's little chance there's a list. Masters programs are generally two years. If you rotate the entire first year that doesn't leave much time to do research in whatever lab you end up in.

It's going to take some time but you're going to have to basically go from school website to website to see what their MS program timeline is like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.