Fall 2017 Quant Psych Applicants

quantpsy666

Hello,

I am applying to quant/psychometric phd programs in both psychology and education departments. I received one campus invitation through e-mail so far. I will list the schools below:

Psych: U of Minnesota, Ohio State, Georgia Tech

Education: U of Maryland, Michigan State, U of Texas at Austin, U of Georgia, U of Connecticut

16 hours ago, PsychForLife said:

Hello,

I am applying to quant/psychometric phd programs in both psychology and education departments. I received one campus invitation through e-mail so far. I will list the schools below:

Education: U of Maryland, Michigan State, U of Texas at Austin, U of Georgia, U of Connecticut

Which school did you get your campus invitation to?

On 12/21/2016 at 8:37 AM, Danielle1595 said:

Which school did you get your campus invitation to?

On 12/20/2016 at 4:01 PM, PsychForLife said:

Hello,

Yep, which school did you receive the invitation from?

7 hours ago, psyforfunfun said:

Yep, which school did you receive the invitation from?

I messaged the school to both of you. I don't want to post in public because they told me the formal invite will be in January. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I applied to 4 Quant Psych programs (Ohio State, UNC Chapel Hill, University of Virginia, and Boston College) and 1 Quant Methods program in Education/Psychology (at UPenn). 

I'm waiting, not so patiently, to hear back from schools.

12 hours ago, caprice said:

Not sure if this is the right place to say this but i got accepted into University of Minnesota!! I'm really excited about this. Best of luck to all of you!:D

CONGRATULATIONS! Great news! I am happy for you! UMN is a great school!  Are you going to accept this offer?

14 hours ago, kaitb said:

Hi everyone! I applied to 4 Quant Psych programs (Ohio State, UNC Chapel Hill, University of Virginia, and Boston College) and 1 Quant Methods program in Education/Psychology (at UPenn). 

I'm waiting, not so patiently, to hear back from schools.

All great programs! Did you contact the faculty at BC before applying? I remember that they have no plan to take new students this year but I could be wrong. Did you hear back from any of them?

I'm an international applicant and applied to 8 programs in both edu & psy departments.

I had an interview with a university(did not post here), and am waiting for the result.

No interviews or offers from others yet.

On 1/11/2017 at 9:48 AM, psyforfunfun said:

All great programs! Did you contact the faculty at BC before applying? I remember that they have no plan to take new students this year but I could be wrong. Did you hear back from any of them?

I spoke to the contact person for the program, and they said to just apply because they weren't sure. So I figured it was worth a shot.

• 3 weeks later...