SOP Review

Hello,

I am applying for a Masters in International Development and Management at Lund University and I have just finished writing my SOP. Would anyone be willing to review it and give me some feedback? I would appreciate it very much! I have tried to read tips and advice on how to write a strong SOP but I do not know if I was able to apply it. You would be doing me a huge favor. Please let me know!  

P.S. it is a short one (350 words) 

Edited by Aal

Please help me. I don't have family or friends who can review it and it has been 2 years since I graduated so I don't feel like sending it to my professors.

I'm happy to read over it. No expert at all, but I sent mine to a number of people and got some useful general feedback that I could perhaps draw on :)

5 hours ago, Aal said:

Please help me. I don't have family or friends who can review it and it has been 2 years since I graduated so I don't feel like sending it to my professors.

6 hours ago, SarahMoon said:

I'm happy to read over it. No expert at all, but I sent mine to a number of people and got some useful general feedback that I could perhaps draw on :)

Thank you very much! Yeah, it's ok I don't need expert feedback just someone to let me know if it reads well and any general feedback :) I'll PM you now!

On 12/28/2016 at 5:52 AM, Aal said:

Happy to have a look too. Am not an expert either (and I'm applying in this cycle too), but as @SarahMoon said, it does help to have a few people have a read-through.

2 hours ago, Forest Owlet said:

Happy to have a look too. Am not an expert either (and I'm applying in this cycle too), but as @SarahMoon said, it does help to have a few people have a read-through.

Great, Thanks! :) I'll PM you.