Freaking Out!!!!!!!

BrainHats

Hey guys, so I just tried to forget about this process as much as I could. Yesterday I found out I got rejected from RU. And now I've lost hope in all my applications. I know I shouldn't let this hit me so hard but it is. They said they couldn't admit too many people...so yeah. Time me to wallow over hot chocolate with Baileys and just continue my work grind. 

Edited by BrainHats

I was already accepted by a school and I'm still freaking out! It's not that I wouldn't be happy with that school. It's just that my field isn't as competitive as some other fields and almost everyone I've talked to were accepted to over half of the schools they've applied to, while I was rejected by four schools, likely butchered one interview, and haven't heard from the rest. Kind of a blow to my self-esteem. The worst part is that I'm quite certain that my rejections have very little to do with my competence and everything to do with personal issues and a complicated academic background. Actually, no, that's not the worst part. The real worst part is that I haven't heard from my beloved alma mater, and I'm bracing myself to be devastated when I do.