Fall 2017 LLS Applicants

texas_teacher

I actually went to UT for my undergrad, one of my references is a professor in the department. I'm not sure about the LT program (I'm assuming you applied for that, based on your info?) :)

I know that initially, decisions were supposed to roll out in early February, according to a coordinator I spoke with! But I'm unsure. Best of luck - let me know if you hear something!!!

1 hour ago, texas_teacher said:

EEK! AND?! @MTAdventuress Still nothing! Fingers crossed

You'll have to keep me updated!  I think I got in?  It says I was recommended for Admission and my status is pending approval from the Office of Graduate Studies.  Then it went on to talk about a welcome weekend and asking if I wanted to accept the offer of admission.  My status changed in the portal to Admitted :-/ So I'm not sure if it's official or just almost official?  It's just great to hear back.  AND that their welcome weekend isn't the same weekend in February as every other school I applied to :D I hope you hear soon! 

On 2/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, MTAdventuress said:

You'll have to keep me updated!  I think I got in?  It says I was recommended for Admission and my status is pending approval from the Office of Graduate Studies.  Then it went on to talk about a welcome weekend and asking if I wanted to accept the offer of admission.  My status changed in the portal to Admitted :-/ So I'm not sure if it's official or just almost official?  It's just great to hear back.  AND that their welcome weekend isn't the same weekend in February as every other school I applied to :D I hope you hear soon! 

Out of curiosity - when is the welcome weekend? 

I'm still waiting! I hope so too! 

I think you're good!