My Chances, with a few handicaps

Americas

Hi,

I'm a student in Portugal ending, my Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, in the Country's Top School, and I have a 13 in 20 average, though being at top of my class, among hundreds of students.

Not only that but I have no work experience, though I'll probably work this summer, before applying in November.

I also don't have no works published.

Besides studying the only things that really add to my curriculum, is a few months working for a professional videogame media site/magazine here in Portugal, entering a robot competition at my university, and founding and running the country's top forum in videogames.

Now with a strong GRE(790+ on Q, 650+ on V, and 5+ on Writing), good TOEFL, good recommendadion letters, from professors who attented top universities in the US, what do you think are my chances of entering Graduate Programes in universities like USC, UCLA, Uni of Pennslyvania, or lower ranked ones like top 50-100.

Thanks for your time