Cambridge Health, Medicine and Society

WaylanderTS

From my own application, I was interviewed by a professor of history from the History and Philosophy of Science department. I asked them at the end of the interview and they stated that at the most we should have to wait one month for my result. More likely we will find out the week of February 6th-10th or the following week. 

If you have more questions you can PM me or to post a reply. 

Best,

WaylanderTS

Edited by WaylanderTS

Hi Waylander

Also applied to the program. Was interviewed on the 26 Jan by a lecturer in the History and Philosophy of Science Department. Have not heard anything back from  the department nor the graduate admission office. 

So still waiting. Was told that it might take a month or more before I will be notified when I interviewed. 

17 hours ago, emiik said:

Hi,

Got an offer today! Just wondering if anyone knows when decisions are made about funding?

Congratulations! I am still waiting, my status has not changed on the portal :( 

Did you get an email from graduate admissions or the Department? 

Unfortunately I don't know when the decisions are made about funding, however by going through old threads it seems like it can take up to two months for things to be finalized. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...