sarah`

Hello! I have applied to the esop and master scholarship at eth zürich and now I am waiting for the results. I haven't had an interview until now and was wondering if there are other people who have applied too to the scholarships and have had or not an interview? What about the results? Do you know when the decisions will be released?

Edited by sarah`

Well, I had my interview on 27th January and received my admission letter by post on 7th February. I'm waiting to hear from the results of the ESOP and MSP on 14th March.Fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, auto_bot said:

The ESOP results have started coming! All the best to everyone!

Have you receI've yours please? And which program did you apply to?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 6:13 AM, auto_bot said:

The ESOP results have started coming! All the best to everyone!

IMHO all of them have already been announced in a batch on March 9th.  At this point, if one hasn't been either accepted or rejected then they must be in a waiting queue out of which they get popped once the awardees confirm their participation in the program.

I am myself in this situation.

• 2 weeks later...

www.facebook.com/groups/194819517685905/ - for Autumn/Fall 2017 admits if anyone is still looking for it.

Edited by Abhimanyu